Strategic jargon, spreadsheets and heaps of statistics, often results in loss of clarity while providing vital information to your clients and supervisor regarding your PPC campaign. Understanding a PPC campaign is not easy for every executive. So, it is the responsibility of SEM managers to provide collective data from various sources in the form which showcases the campaign procedure unambiguously.
Always remember, clear communication is vital for PPC Managers. The reports and all the other forms of communication should be brief and crisp clear. Wondering how you can master the PPC communication skills? Follow the below mentioned 5 techniques for effective PPC communication:
- Controlled Description/Narrative: Irrespective of the trends, whether positive or negative, you should provide a reference frame to all your statistics, graphs, charts, trends, etc. The reports should convey information and at the same time leave scope for interpretation.
- Detailed Strategy:Understand what level of strategy details your client/supervisor is looking for in your reports. If they need the complete and thorough scenario, then provide them with the extensive narratives regarding your strategy. This will make them feel confident. Or, in case they are looking for only high-level details, then be sure to provide them with short and concise summaries.
- Raise word of caution:Things might go wrong sometime. It may be due to external factors like a seasonal shift, change in competitive landscape or internal factors like change in bids that did not go as expected. But, no one wishes to hear bad news. Hence, this is when your communication skills should be best in action. A considerable cushion can be provided to the blow, if the news is delivered in a proper manner. Be prepared with the details about what went wrong, your plan to fix it and the time required to do so.
- Highlight your Big-wins:Judiciously declare and boast your success. Whenever a milestone related directly to your PPC goals is reached, make sure that it receives due attention and does not go un-noticed. As a best practice, don’t overdo it!
- Sell Yourself: Every interaction is an opportunity to re-sell you and your services.A short and simple email is also enough to reinforce the clients feelings that the PPC agency is right for their project. Never miss on this opportunity.
To master the effective PPC communication techniques proper guidance and training is required. There are many PPC training institutes in Delhi that elaborate on all the nuances of PPC including campaign management, communication, results and tests. Before you choose the PPC training institutes don’t forget to check for its credibility, experience and reputation. Take the experience and skills of the instructors in consideration before making any decision.